





When I left China, our family had newly acquired (read: picked up) a stray cat that had got its head stuck in a can outside our door. Patches, aka. Dusty Patches, aka. Dusty Aurora Patches, started to have growth a while a go... and my family (for some bizarre reason) thought it was a tumor (???)... but it merely turned out to be babies.
Which Dad isn't so happy about - but which everyone else agrees is the ultimate of cuteness. The pictures made me go "AWWW~", "KAWAIII~!!" and all other manner of squealy noises. I just love cats - and recently have gotten a cat itch that won't go away!
The kitten's names are Dori, Ori, Lindt, Soot and Roly-Poly. Dori and Ori are the tabby twins. Lindt is the dark chocolate one (Lindt is a chocolate brand). Soot is the grey one. Roly-Poly is the fat orange and white one!!!

1 comment:
The orange and white one is possibly the cutest kitten i have ever seen...
I love cats too. Kitties are the sweetest thing ever =)
Post a Comment