"How long have we been standing here again?"
That was the eternal question at the Bali airport. Ah. Well... perhaps it was the heat that made the wait seem longer... but the wait WAS long - and just knowing that somewhere out there an empty, cool, chic hotel room was ready for me...
However, good things come to those who wait. Not only was I able to chat nicely with a British couple on holiday, but I was also able to doubly enjoy the nature of Bali when I was freed from the officials.
When we arrived at the hotel, it was very lovely to sink into an amazing pillow and enjoy the aircon. My roommate was not there - and wouldn't be there until the next day. Until then, I hung out, tried to feel better and took photos.
Very nice, huh? There are two beds... but I could only get one corner of the room at a time. As soon as I entered, I looked in the tiny fridge and piled all the hotel stuff in one corner of it - and then put my own water bottles in it. :P
Cheap me!

No comments:
Post a Comment