Monday, January 12, 2009

[Personal] Hello from China~~~

From Xi'an - Country

你好!
我 不 是 学生,我 是 shinda 老师。我 是 加拿大人。

我 是 小姐 思月。

中国 美丽的。中国 人 漂亮。中国 男人 漂亮~~~!!!

Hello~ This is me in China. Above... are my first Chinese sentences... I'm sure they are so cannibalized they are no longer recognized... but basically, they mean...

"Hello!
I am not a student, I am a new teacher. I am Canadian.

My name is Miss Siyue.

China is beautiful. Chinese people are beautiful. Chinese men are beautiful~~~!!!"

Yep. That just about covers it. :P

My new name in Chinese is: 思月.
思 = thoughts, thinking
月 = moon

So it basically means "thinking under the moon". It has, according to my Chinese friends, very complex cultural meanings that are heavily romantic. It's kinda the dream name for girls. Lolz.

Me... at the Bell Tower~~~ At the center of the universe~~~

From Xi'an - City Life

1 comment:

CrashedAirplane said...

hiya, im a chinese but i've never been to xi'an before^_^